Congratulations on subscribing to Microsoft 365. Microsoft 365 is now available from TNG Solutions, a cloud-based secure office that gives you access to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and other applications online—anytime, anywhere.
With Microsoft 365, you not only have access to the rich features of the online version of Microsoft Office but also enjoy 1TB of storage space per user!
1. Signing in to your Office 365 account
To sign in to your Microsoft 365 account, proceed as follows.
If you don’t know your Microsoft 365 username and password then contact our support team
or log a call
Same credentials will be used on all the Microsoft Apps depending on the subscriptions
- Open your web browser and go to the sign-in page at Microsoft 365 sign-in.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 username / work email (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) or, if your Microsoft 365 username is already visible on the sign-in page, then simply click on the username.
- If prompted, enter your password.
- Click Sign in.
2. Download and install Office apps
- Choose Install Office in the upper right.
- In Chrome, go to the download on the bottom of the page and choose Open.
- In Microsoft Edge/IE, choose Save then Run.If asked to allow the app to make changes, choose Yes. Let Office setup begin.
- On a Mac, open Microsoft Office_2016_Installer.pkg
3. Open Outlook and add your account
- Open Outlook on your computer. In the Tell me field, type account then Add Account.
- Type your name, email, and password then Next.
- If you are not sure on how to proceed, please log a call
To import your old email, export it to a PST file, then import it, like this.
4. Save or copy files to OneDrive
- Save documents to OneDrive from the Save As menu in Office apps.
- Or copy files from your Desktop or Documents to OneDrive.
5. Share Documents
- Share your documents with others by choosing Share.
- Type their email address, choose read or edit, include a message and Share.
- Or choose Get sharing link on the bottom of the screen.
6. Get Outlook on your phone
- Get Outlook on your phone from App store or Google Play store. Open it, and choose Get Started and add your email and password.
- Or, open Outlook on an iOS or Android device and go to Settings.Choose Add Account then Add Email Account then type your email and password.
- On a Windows Phone, choose Settings, Email + accounts, Add an account, and then Exchange.